Terms of Sale
This page provides the terms of sale and purchase for mizostore digital products offered by Lancis Software here after referred as 'us' or 'we'.
1. GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
- The term "digital product" refers to paid digital products available from mizostore. You are not required to purchase anything in order to use mizostore.com. If you do not purchase a product, your access to content and services will be limited. Mizostore reserves the right to modify the content, type and availability of any digital product at any time.
- Mizostore will process your digital subscription or purchase as promptly as possible. We reserve the right to reject any order or purchase at any time. If your initial payment authorization is later revoked, your product access will be terminated. Contact Us if you believe your access was terminated in error. Unless specified otherwise in the Cancellation and Refund Policy, all charges are nonrefundable.
- When you purchase a digital product, the price will be made clear during the order process. You agree to pay the price that is stated at the time of your order, as well as any applicable taxes. All prices are in Indian Rupees. Mizostore reserves the right to change prices and fees at any time. If a stated price is determined by us in our sole discretion to be in error, we are not under any obligation to offer you the product at that price. We will notify you of the error and give you the opportunity to cancel your order and obtain a refund if payment has already been made.
- When you use your digital product, you may incur other additional charges, such as telecommunications fees, data fees or service provider fees. You are responsible for paying any additional charges. If you believe someone else has used your account or you are being charged for a product you do not have, please Contact Us.
- Once you agree to pay the amount of the digital products, we will charge or debit your payment method. You may view your payment detail from your mizostore account.
- International customers may order a hard copy of any album by sending a request from Contact Us. Additional charges will apply and any additional charges including the product(DVD) and shipping cost will be paid by the customer.
2. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
- You can cancel your digital purchase at any time from Contact Us. However all digital products that are purchased from mizostore are non-cancellable or non-refundable unless proven documents of payments impersonation or misuse of the payment method. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our digital products at any time. If we temporarily reduce or eliminate the charge for content or access that you are currently paying for under different terms, you will not receive a refund.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your product for any reason, with or without notice and without further obligation. You will not be entitled to a refund in these circumstances. If any or all of our digital products are temporarily unavailable, you will not receive a refund.