Terms and Conditions
This page describes the terms and conditions that govern your use of certain Mizostore digital products, including Mizostore.com and its mobile applications, offered by Lancis Software here after referred as “us” or “we”.
1. GENERAL RULES AND DEFINITIONS
- If you choose to use Mizostore.com (the “Site”), any of the features of this site, including downloads; you will be agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions between you and us.
- We may change, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions prior to each use of the Site and by continuing to use this Site, you agree to any changes.
- IF ANY OF THESE RULES OR ANY FUTURE CHANGES ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP BY SENDING E-MAIL TO: INFO@MIZOSTORE.COM (SEE SECTION 7 REGARDING TERMINATION OF SERVICE). YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES IN THESE OPERATING RULES, WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH RULES, CHANGES, OR MODIFICATIONS.
- We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any Services feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
2. CONTENT OF THE SERVICES
- The content purchase from mizostore are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. All media content are protected by Mizostore ownership and you may not use it elsewhere.
- You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Services for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us.
3. USER GENERATED CONTENT
- You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the Services any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
- You grant Lancis Software a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the Submissions, which includes without limitation the right for Mizostore or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any Submission posted by you on or to the Services or any other Web site owned by Lancis Software, including any Submission posted on or to the Services through a third party.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. However, while Mizostore is not responsible for the content of these messages, we reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
- By making a Submission, you are consenting to its display and publication on the Site and in the Services and for related online and offline promotional uses.
4. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; and (b) that you are at least thirteen years old.
- Mizostore does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Services by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. THE SERVICES AND ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
5. REGISTRATIONS AND SECURITY
- Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information.
- You must be 13 years or older to subscribe to all parts of the Services.
- You are responsible for all usage or activity on your Mizostore.com account, including use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your login credentials. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at our sole discretion, and we may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
6. COMMUNICATION BETWEEN MIZOSTORE AND USERS
- Mizostore may contact you via e-mail regarding your participation in user surveys, asking for feedback on current Services or prospective products and services. This information will be used to improve the Services and better understand our users, and any information we obtain in such surveys will not be shared with third parties, except in aggregate form.
- You may terminate your account at anytime by sending an email at email@example.com. Upon termination, you will receive an automated confirmation via e-mail that the cancellation was processed, and your access will be suspended within 24 hours. Termination of paid digital products will be governed by our Terms of Sale.